DCA has always had a couple of acceptable vegan options, but it's been getting a lot better over the last year and I just had to write something to list it all. Note that I'm not counting stuff like getting snacks at newsstands.
Here's an interactive map showing the exact location of each option within the airport including links to menus etc where available:
Before Security (you CANNOT take chili or noodle soup bowls through security, but you CAN take the vegan burger with chili, a burrito, or sushi):
- Ben's Chili Bowl: vegan chili, vegan burgers , vegan chili fries
- Matsutake Sushi: veggie sushi, noodle bowls, etc.
- Qdoba : decent burritos and tacos
- Terminal C: &pizza for pizza with vegan cheese, vegan beef crumbles, and tons of other fancy vegan toppings.
- Terminal BC: Taylor Gourmet whose Lehigh sandwich is a beautiful thing combining roasted cauliflower, white bean hummus, spicy red pepper sauce, and arugula.
- Terminal B: Einstein Bros Bagels: the Veg Out is basically a hummus sandwich on a bagel.